The Old Butcher’s Bookshop, Paris
Reading Women (2012 - 2013), Carrie Schneider
- Rena reading Zadie Smith, Megha reading Edith Wharton.
- Flávia reading Clarice Lispector, Bianca reading Sylvia Plath.
- Evan reading Anne Lamott, Aura reading Maarit Verronen.
- Sara reading Miranda July, Sheree reading Angela Carter.
- Hsiao-Jou reading Fang-Yi Sheu, Heather reading Chris Kraus.
- Cauleen reading Gwendolyn Brooks, Molly reading Roseanne Barr.
- Sarah reading Zora Neale Hurston, Vicky reading Gloria Fuertes.
- Alyssa reading Patti Smith, Yala reading Susan Sontag.
- Whitney reading Terry Tempest Williams, Naomi reading Adrian Piper.
- Kelly reading Gabrielle Hamilton, Amy reading Michelle Cliff.
I was in Washington DC 2 weeks ago and I loved it! The city is beautiful, mellow, and filled with history.
Cool street art
This Metro station’s escalator is really scary!
Saw my first ever baseball game
And did a lot of touristy stuff
What’s happening in Detroit is scary. People are getting their water cut off because of unpaid bills, while big companies like GM and sports arenas, which owe millions in unpaid water bills, have not had their water turned off.
They’ve also started removing children from households that have had their water cut off.
It’s kind of strange how all fruits and vegetables were organic a couple of decades ago, and it was affordable and available to all. These days, eating organic food is a privilege.